WHICH ONE WILL YOU VISIT NEXT? TASTE MORE
1. Crete Crete is the largest of the Greek isles. Its size ensures it offers so much to visitors — stunning sunsets, incredible wine country, traditional Greek fare and charming farms, beautiful beaches with turquise waters, with plenty of ruins and hiking spots.
2. Easter Island Easter Island is known as the most remote island in the world! This Chilean destination has a unique Polynesian flavor, and loads of fascinating history. Spend your days exploring hundreds of moi statues and hidden cove beaches. Dine on freshly caught fish as wild horses meander nearby. Dance the night away to the sound of drums.
3. Isla Jesusita It seems that everyone visited Costa Rica recently, but have they experienced the true Pura Vida lifestyle? Only if they glamped on the fabulous little island of Jesusita, at the Isla Chiquita Hotel. Getting there is half the adventure as you pass monkeys in rainforests, and dolphins in the bay. Spend nights listening to the sea breeze, and days in the hammock.
4. Sardinia Sardinia may just be Italy's culinary heartbeat. Known for its mesmerising beaches, crystal clear sea, extraordinary nature and delicious foods, it is the perfect place to slow down. Enjoy cooking experiences and tasting tours ran casually by locals, and come home fully sated.
5. Isabela Island Isabela Island is the largest of the Galapagos Archipelago in Ecuador. Known for looming active volcanoes, giant ancient tortoises, and plenty of opportunity for adventure, visiting Isabela is a once in a lifetime experience.
6. Zanzibar Travel to Tanzania for wildlife, but make sure to finish with a jaunt to Zanzibar island. Home of idyllic beaches, balmy weather & warm tropical waters, it's a perfect destination for snorkelling and diving. Then explore Stone Town for colorful markets, bright spices to bring home, and an array of delicious foods to try.
7. Laughing Bird Caye The coast of Belize is not lacking in wonderful islands, but Laughing Bird Caye is extra special. Due to its rich environment and protected status, it is a paradise for divers and snorkelers. Spend the day with a private boat, dine on Belizean specialties, and leave feeling like the king of the world.. or at least king of the island.
8. Paraty's Island Hopping Forget everything you know about Brazil and get lost in a charming fishing village where the jungle meets the sea. Spend the day on a colorful wooden boat hopping from island to island, feasting on piles of delicious seafood, and floating in the clearest waters while tropical birds call out in the background.
9. Hurghada Island Hopping to Giftun Most travelers do not associate Egypt with tropical islands, but do not be fooled by the Red Sea! After days in the desert, nothing satisfies like island hopping from Hurghada. A fantastic combination of culture and beaches, this once sleepy village allows for snorkeling, sea sports, and islands such as Giftun.
10. South Georgia Island Not all islands have to be tropical! This Antarctic destination is often described as the 'Galapagos of the Southern Ocean' on account of its biodiversity. South Georgia also has a fascinating history, from the heroics of Ernest Shackleton to the Falklands War. Did you know South Georgia has the greatest gathering of seabirds on earth?! Be honest... how many of these islands have YOU visited? Email Sated Ventures Here